AlphaOmega Properties, LLC is a Property Management company located in Washington, DC. We are currently seeking an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to respond to service requests and to work closely with the Owner on various special projects.
The Apartment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Interacting with customers (tenants) in a professional and respectful manner.
• Reporting maintenance issues to Property Manager.
• Performing janitorial duties to various properties across the city
• Ensuring repairs to vacant units are completed in a timely manner
• Responding to repair and maintenance emergencies.
• Oversee special projects assigned by the Owner
Education / Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED
• Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC systems and basic home repairs.
• HVAC Certification desired
• 1-3 years of maintenance experience
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
• Background check and drug screen required
• Drivers License required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers