AlphaOmega Properties, LLC is a Property Management company located in Washington, DC. We are currently seeking an experienced Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to oversee our Maintenance Division.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Apartment Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
• Managing all maintenance-related repairs and upkeep of the property.
• Manage the make ready process to ensure apartments are prepared for move-in in a timely fashion.
• Initiate, perform & oversee maintenance projects that improve curb appeal, maintain and optimize building
systems, and monitor contractor performance.
• Develop scopes of work for small improvements/services and seek out qualified contractors to bid the work.
• Manage expenses properly in accordance with owner goals and actively seek to minimize expenses regularly,
through the proposal process and pricing negotiation, as well as the budgeting process.
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing, collaborate on approved vendor list.
• Direct supervision and support for the maintenance team on a daily basis, including identifying training and
development opportunities and holding the team accountable for the condition of their buildings and work areas.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED
• Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC systems and basic home repairs.
• HVAC Certification desired
• 1-3 years of maintenance experience as a manager
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
• Background check and drug screen required
• Knowledge of Section 8 inspections
• Proficient using maintenance related programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, email and web searches.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in person and by phone and email, with high professionalism.
• Must be able to be on-call during the weekends and after hours
• Knowledge of basic home repairs
AlphaOmega Properties, LLC offers a competitive salary and competitive benefits including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Paid Vacation & Holiday
• Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
Compensation $21.50 per hour