AlphaOmega Properties, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Apartment Porter. The Apartment Porter is responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal of each property, including the grounds, amenities, building exteriors, leasing office, parking lots, and other common areas of our properties. The ideal candidate must be able to work outside during inclement weather. Must be able to use both power and manual tools.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds and hallways of all properties on a daily basis.
• Assist in the preparation of vacant units
• Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager to perform assigned maintenance tasks
in a timely manner.
• Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
• Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
• Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments and common areas to the
• Distributes resident communications to residents; e.g., upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED
• Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC systems and basic home repairs.
• 1-3 years of maintenance experience
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Knowledge of Section 8 inspections a plus
• Background check and drug screen required