A successful applicant must have minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager on new construction projects, $5m-$50m, verifiable references, and be able to fulfill the duties listed, below. Willing to consider either full-time or contract employment candidates.
The Project Manager is responsible for the direct or delegated completion of the following items.
• Manage one or more projects simultaneously
• Report directly to Project Executive
• Lead project staff, including Superintendent(s) and Asst. Project Manager(s)
• Effectively delegate responsibilities based on capabilities while maintaining control over the work
• Lead or participate in meetings including OAC, Owner Updates, Preconstruction, Subcontractor, etc.
• Create project schedule prior to construction start. Maintain throughout preconstruction and construction phases
• Develop construction project with owner, architect, engineers, and trade contractors (Preconstruction)
• Estimate construction costs, establish Contract Estimate, maintain budget through completion of construction
• Manage bidding, buyout and contracting
• Review and approve subcontractor and vendor invoicing in a timely manner
• Enforce mandatory and company safety policies
• Enforce Quality Control Standards
• Prepare Monthly Construction Reports
• Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for subcontractors and vendors
• Order and manage materials and equipment
• Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
• Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
• Prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Maintain clear and accurate communications with project team including CCC Staff, owner, consultants
• Manage risk. Analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Use computer software including MS Project and Procore effectively
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
• Build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
• Act as point of contact with government officials, neighbors, contractors, suppliers
• Manage Warranty claims
• Advise Project Executive of project staff performance and recommended changes to staffing
• Above all, demonstrate honesty, reliability, and respect for everyone with whom you interact on behalf of Company
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers