QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for capable, positive, creative, and organized individual to help our growing renovation/construction company that is located in DC (by the Navy Yard). Our company has been doing residential renovations, light commercial work, and residential development work since our inception in 2003.
Our office is adjacent to the Nationals Baseball stadium and has off-street parking and metro access.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional skills:
• Background in interior design or commensurate experience (3+ yrs) and/or education
• Knowledge or experience in how to layout out a kitchen
• A great sense design aesthetic for selecting materials and finishes for projects & clients
• Interest in using these skills to stage a house for sale
• Ability to curate design elements with value selections
• Interpersonal skills to work with clients and visits project sites and locations
• Some experience and skill to help further develop our printed materials for marketing (but, not required)
• Some experience in taking our various client, and development work to grow our social media presence (but, not required)
The ideal candidate will have the following essential qualities:
• High character individual qualities
• Excellent intra-personal communication
• Excellent writing skills
• Can create and use spreadsheets confidently in Excel
• Proficient use of the internet to search and find information
• Able to visit a client or job site
Please forward a resume or capability statement with your availability and compensation requirements
• Location: DC
• Compensation: Salary (Range $45K-$60K - with bonus potential)
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.