GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING (GovCon) CONSULTANT - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY (Bryans Road)
available weekdays education completed: masters
QR Code Link to This Post
Strategic Partnering and Professional Services Consultant with both the Private Sector and Government Experience. An impressive history of visionary leadership: Respected for helping organizations innovate, thrive and growth. Known for optimizing resources to achieve the core mission by earning the confidence of stakeholders and establishing a positive and enthusiastic corporate culture. Verifiable success in managing complex, global initiatives, creating value-added programs, driving successful risk management initiatives, health and stability of operations, increasing organizational visibility, and exceeding goals. I possess an active Public Trust clearance which expires August 8, 2023.
Lead revenue initiative and developing strategic sourcing: Dedicated to enhancing performance by analyzing existing processes and implementing effective systems, strategies, and policies. I have successfully provided business development and marketing methodologies in which I utilized in writing competitive proposals to win government contracts and grants. My clients year-to-date have won an estimated $300M+.
20+ years of solution-selling experience selling to the Federal Government. Experience with Federal procurements and proven history of meeting/exceeding yearly quota. Demonstrated sales experience in selling data-driven solutions. Working knowledge of FAR regulations and Federal Government procurement processes. General working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and exceptional presentation skills. Ability to present to "C" level audience. I am a focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
***I provide small businesses with expert advice and guidance on how to gain access to the billions in set-aside and sole source federal procurements that are available to SBA 8(a), HUBZone and VA VetBiz certified participants. I have assisted many Minority and Veteran-owned small businesses to achieve successful program certification along with maintaining their continued eligibility.
A very diverse portfolio of government clients in which I have established relationships to include:
- District of Columbia - Department of Transportation
- District of Columbia - Department of Employment Services
- District of Columbia - Office of the Chief Information Officer
- District of Columbia - Office of Contracting and Procurement
- District of Columbia - Office of Chief Technology Officer
- Department of Commerce - U.S. Census Bureau
- Department of Commerce - Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Department of Commerce - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Department of Defense Acquisition University (DODAU)
- Department of Defense - Washington Headquarters Office
- Department of Defense - Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Department of Health and Human Services - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Department of Health and Human Services - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Homeland Security - FEMA
- Department of Labor - Office of Job Corps Programs (OJCP) all six (6) regions
- Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Department of Justice - Executive Offices of US Attorney's (EOUSA)
- Department of Transportation - Federal Aviation Administration
- Department of Transportation - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Department of Transportation - Federal Transit Authority
- Department of Transportation - Railroad Administration
- Department of Transportation - System Wide Information Management (SWIM) Program Office
- Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Department of Treasury - Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP)
- General Services Administration - GSA Acquisition Gateway - Defense Acquisition University DAU
- General Services Administration - GSA Federal Building Service (FBS)
- General Services Administration - GSA Federal Schedules Program Office
- Government Accountability Office - GAO Acquisition Management Division, Financial Management and Budgeting Office (FMBO)
- Government Accountability Office - GAO Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer
- US Securities and Exchange Commission
Acquisition Management and Commercial Contract Management services to includes: Acquisition Program Management, Acquisition Operations (Ops) Management, Commercial Contract Management Contract Close-Out Support, Government Contract Audit Support, Grant Management Support, GSA e-Offeror and e-Mods, JV’s, GSA CTAs, Teaming Agreements and Subcontractor Agreements.
Business Development, Capture Management services to include: B2B Business Development Support, Business Branding, Capture Planning Management, Prospecting and Lead Generation, Proposal Development Management, Pitch Decks, Prospecting & Lead Generating and Marketing Communication Campaigns.
CONTRACT STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Contract Staffing, Augmentation and Surge support to include: Administrative Support, Bookkeeping, Data Analytics, Financial Management Support, Healthcare, Engineering Support, Information Technology, Logistics Support, Program/Project Management Analysts, Security Professionals and Technical Support.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & OUTSOURCED CFO
Financial Management support to include: DCAA compliant accounting assessments, Compliant accounting system set-ups, Payroll administration, Monthly on-going outsourced accounting and Financial Management Consulting.
Operations Management and business management support to include: Government Agency Registrations, GSA Schedule e-Offeror Packages, Organization Structure Implementation, Policies and Procedure Manuals, SBA 8(a)(m) Program, Standard Operating Procedures, HUBZone, EDWOSB, WOSB, State Certifications and VA VetBiz.
Program and Project Management support to include: On-site PM function, Relationship Management, Performance Measurement, Government Infrastructure Functional Support, Business Process Mapping Re-engineering Support, Change Transition Management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance Surveillance
Plans, Risk Mitigation, Technical Writing, White Papers, and FOIA Support Services.
Strategist, Business Development Consultant
March 2015 to Present
Management and oversight of all business lines are comprised of large scale government and private industry interactions in meeting client's expectations as well as corporate financial and strategic objectives. This strategic role involved day-to-day problem-solving while balancing tactical actions with strategic forecasting for long term improvements.
March 2005 to Present
Strategic management consulting firm headquartered in La Plata, Maryland which provides a full suite of professional services and cutting edge solutions to private-sector and Civilian and DOD government and International clientele.
Director of Business Development Marketing
August 2014 to January 2018
Provide Business Development & Marketing support, contracts support for Information Technology and professional services firm providing management consulting and to private industry, local, state and federal government.
Sales and Regional Program Manager
February 2016 to October 2017
Staff direction, management and placement on task order contracts. Managed the task order initiation process, execution and contract operations support functions for the six (6) regional procurement offices as well as the National Office of Job Corps Procurement based in DoL Headquarters in Washington, DC.
Regional Sales and GSA Program Manager
May 2014 to February 2016
Information Technology and professional services firm providing management consulting and to private industry, local, state and federal government. Principal Advisor and, Acquisition Lead and company liaison to the GSA's PBS Senior leadership in the US General Services Administration (GSA) Office of the Secretary and the Acquisition Management Division (AMD) on all matters of planning, policy, and organizational strategy.
PRISM Functional Business Consultant
August 2012 to September 2014
Performed in the role of Acquisition SME/PRISM Functional Business Consultant providing support to the office of SPE executive staff to aid in the implementation of Pre/Post data conversion from Momentum(TM) to PRISM transition, planning and support. Performed DELPHI activities as they relate to the US Security and Exchange Commission's mission.
Business Development Consultant
August 2013 to August 2014
Management consulting firm providing professional contract staffing solutions to private industry, local, state and federal government. As Director of Business Development, I serve as the face of the company to current and prospective customers. Research and prospect for new sales opportunities. Gather market and customer information to develop appropriate solutions to make a sale.
Business Development and Marketing Consultant
August 2009 to August 2012
As Director of Business Development, I serve as the face of the company to current and prospective customers. Also served as subject matter expert providing acquisition life cycle on pre-and post-award activities, performance measurement and forecasting, preparation, planning and completeness review of proposal packages and other related documents to ensure adequacy and quality assurance for the administration of contract awards.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers