available evenings available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm an accomplished solution-driven behavioral health professional with 10 years of experience working with DBH MHRS/Core Service Agencies servicing individuals who are diagnosed with mental illness, substance abuse, and/or co-occurring disorders. I'm an effective communicator, problem-solver, and results-driven strategic planner with the ability to cultivate relationships. Can work part-time/contract.
I have experience in the following areas:
• Managing all aspects of an agency's clinical and administrative daily operations
• Supervising and training clinical staff (Clinical Managers/Directors, Care Coordinators and Community Support Workers (CSWs)/Case Managers.)
• Reviewing clinical encounter/progress notes to ensure documentation is adequate according to regulations.
• Working on insurance claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement
• Tracking insurance and authorizations
• Recruiting and interviewing
• Identifying and providing community resources
• Creating policies and procedures
• Developing and implementing corrective action plans
• Caseload Management
• Medication Compliance
• Annual claims audits
• Working with Core Service Agencies/MHRS
• Microsoft Office Suite, iCAMS, Credible, ICAN, CPR, AED, First Aid, Notary Public
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate and have completed all educational coursework and supervision hours required to become a Certified Addiction Counselor Level II (CAC II) in the District of Columbia. Licensure Expected 2021.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers