Health Care Front Desk /Administration (Washington (DMV Metro))
available afternoons available mornings education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
JUNE 2019 – JUNE 2020
TYSONS CORNER, VA
OFFICE ADMINISTATOR, METRO MENS HEALTH
• Checks-in patients upon arrival at the office, as well as obtains necessary financial, personal, and or medical updates. Enters all information accurately into the patients’ chart.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Schedule and adjust patient’s appointments.
• Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
• Prepare and file patient medical records.
• Supervise the day-to-day functions of staff.
• Interact with property manager for building related needs.
• Provide professional patient management and confidential file review.
• Process payments.
• Manage and maintained office supplies and equipment inventory.
• Coordinate with the back-office staff for timely turnaround of patients.
• Work with Medical Director to evaluate systems and processes to ensure effective medical service.
• Maximize patient flow, by organizing, tracking and communicating with other associates and patients to maintain an efficient office.
• Ensure customers expectations are exceeded by directing and communicating patient needs effectively and efficiently.
JULY 2018 – MAY 2019
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
OFFICE MANAGER, PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
• Greeted parents, students, and visitors entering the office and provides assistance.
• Supervised students who came into the office; monitors student behavior.
• Called parents and makes arrangements for transportation home as necessary.
• Issued and monitored building keys
• Troubleshooted problems with office equipment and calls for service as necessary.
• Performed work orders for custodial personnel.
• Communicated with Transportation Department concerning transportation arrangements for students.
• Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
• Answered the telephone and responds to inquiries; screens calls for the Principal.
• Received and distributes mail.
• Maintained records and files for staff and student information.
• Maintained staff absence records.
• Provided secretarial support to the Principal; maintains appointment calendar and schedules meetings.
• Prepared the general supply order and inventories stock on hand and reorders as needed.
• Coordinated activities involved with the opening and closing of school, such as preparing handbooks and schedules.
• Coordinated work of office clerical staff; monitors workload; makes arrangements for vacation coverage and overload assistance; manages special projects.
• Coordinated work of student office assistants and community volunteers; assigns and reviews work.
AUGUST 2017 – JUNE 2018
OFFICE MANAGER , NXT-ID
• Performed data entry in employee tracking system ensuring data is correct and complete.
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
• Organized and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Created presentations, spreadsheets and conduct research.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Provided general support to visitors.
• Managed executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments.
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
FEB 2016 – APRIL 2017
PRIOR AUTHORIZATION REPRESENTATIVE, eviCore Health Care
• Answer calls from physicians’ offices, hospitals, patients using exemplary customer service skills.
• Process requests for Prior Authorization.
• Resolved problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Code each diagnosis of service and procedures according to standards.
JAN 2011- NOV 2015
FORT WASHINGTON, MD
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT , Academy of Jesus Christ
• Performed secretarial duties for a principal by arranging appointments, maintaining an appointment calendar, receiving visitors, screening telephone calls and mail, and composing communications from general instructions or rough notes.
• Performed miscellaneous clerical work, such as filing, typing, relaying messages, operating office machines, and opening and routing mail.
• Manage and maintains the Principal's schedule.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Answer switchboard, direct calls, assist all campus visitors.
AUG 2004- MAY 2008
DIPOLMA, ACADEMY OF JESUS CHRIST
• Advanced MD
• Record Management
• Office Management
• Customer service
• Maintain calendars
• Planning and Organization
• Decision Making
• Microsoft Suite
• Inventory Control
• Call Center
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers