available afternoons available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Dynamic and performance-focused individual with the skills, passion and professionalism needed to support program analytics and data management initiatives for the successful execution & delivery of programs & operational procedures. Possess expert quantitative and analytical skills with ability to drive innovative change, analyze and define business and functional requirements, while creating global metrics, trend charts and other decision-making tools.
PROGRAM PLANNING & EXECUTION • PROJECT MANAGEMENT • PEOPLE & OPERATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Expertise in supporting quality program deliverable through operational planning and program/data analytics.
•Program & Data Analytics
• Strategic Program Planning
•Office & Project Management
•Client & Leadership Relationships
•Analytical Problem Solving
Microsoft Word, Excel
PowerPoint & Outlook
Healthcare Record Applications
ISLAMIC RELIEF USA, April 2018 – July 2018
Orphan Sponsorship Coordinator
Leveraged best practices to support the coordination and execution of complex programs regarding client relations with responsibility for general database administration and performance and ensuring all data entry was accurate. Coordinated with cross-functional teams to drive program success while providing technical support to online market processes.
• Improved program database performance levels by 10% through meticulously developing and tracking program data that accurately detailed the full record of donor transactions and program operations.
• Enabled accurate and prompt decision making at the program governance level by developing program reports and files, as well as managing incoming and outgoing calls in a professional manner.
• Elevated operational productivity and efficiency of program initiatives through effectively coordinating & facilitating Orphan sponsorship sponsor team meetings to discuss program progress and plan program direction.
• Eliminated undetected errors and minimized non-compliance for financial transactions by coordinating with finance department for gifts reconciliation and correcting funds channeling, as well as resolving donor issues.
MEDICAL WALK-IN CENTER, January 2014 – June 2015
Managed the busy medical office to include scheduling patient appointments according to practice guidelines, verifying
insurance and co-payment information, managing patient billing, and filling patients’ medical charts.
• Enhanced office performance and productivity by expertly coordinating with physicians to create office operations, solutions, systems and process improvements that increase efficiency, patient satisfaction and the bottom line.
• Maximized availability of medical care to patients by scheduling appointments, obtaining insurance eligibility and
authorizations, checking patients’ vitals and blood pressure, and managing medical charts for quality assurance.
Outreach Coordinator Somali Student Association January 2018 – December 2019
Volunteer Fowzia Health Foundation August 2017
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY, Bachelor of Science in Public Health (Concentration: Global Health), 2019
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers