QR Code Link to This Post
Operating Systems: Windows XP professional, Windows 7
Software Applications:MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Others:Clerical skills; data entry; customer service support (both on the phone and in person)
Trader Joe’s Washington D.C. Crew Member
● Working the cash registers receiving and unloading deliveries, stocking shelves, building displays. ● Cleaning the floor, answering questions about Trader Joe's products.
● Making sure that every customer has a fun, friendly and informative shopping experience.
The Little Beet Washington, DC
Server ● Familiarize guests with menu and daily specials, accurately recording food and drink orders, running multi-course
meals, and tallying bills.
● Memorize details of daily specials, seasonal menu items and options, as well as rotating craft beer options. ● Direct customers to meal add-ons and specialty drinks of perceived value to increase sales.
American Red Cross Washington, DC Intern, IT Desktop Support part of the Year Up program
● Build computers to economize the business budget for a variety of projects including call centers, training facilities
and new employees.
● Image and reimage laptops for Red Cross staff. ● Set-up conference rooms for meetings.
● Complete asset forms for the Asset Management Group ensuring error-free data.
● Assist clients with issues such as removing viruses from laptops, setting up their email accounts and repairing
● Monitor the Konica fleet for the company’s printers and run daily maintenances.
Barnes & Noble Washington, DC Sales Associate
● Process and replenish merchandise and monitoring floor stock. ● Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements. ● Complete price changes within the department.
● Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
YearUp,a partner of Northern Virginia Community College ● Selected to participate in a one-year, highly competitive and intensive career development institute that provides six
months of technical and professional training, a six-month corporate internship and college credit.
● Completed coursework include desktop support, IT helpdesk, computer networking, business writing, professional
skills, personal finance and customer service.
● Recognitions: Intern of the Week, One of Two Awarded the Engage and Embrace Diversity Award