compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Little Acre Flowers is looking for a floral designer to work directly with our studio manager to execute all aspects of our business -- from helping customers over the phone to designing bouquets to prepping materials. We’re seeking someone with floral design/florist experience who can work 3 to 5 days a week. You will be part of a small production team creating flower arrangements for (contactless) delivery only. Our studio is adhering to all COVID-19 safety requirements.
Who we’re looking for?
- Have several years of floral design experience
- Are a natural multi-tasker and like a high-energy workplace
- Pitch in to make the job gets done and flexible to adjust to change
- Have a strong aesthetic sense and love a pretty instagram feed as much as we do!
- Like making people happy and may have worked in customer service before
- Show up when you say you will
- Are excited about providing a beautiful, environmentally and socially responsible alternative to traditional florists
- Love flowers, of course! ☺
What’s great for you?
- A positive place to work that spreads happiness in the world.
- A work environment that supports your creative self. Our awesome, light-filled studio is in the U St corridor in DC.
- The opportunity to grow and blossom as the business does
- A place where you can wear jeans to work
- A boss who loves to mentor creative souls to follow their passions
- Exposure to local growers and farms and knowledge of local flora
Email resume and information about why you are a good fit for the role. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers