compensation: Compensation Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our firm is currently hiring two (2) Part-Time Tailors to work at our Washington D.C. (near the White House) and Tysons Corner, VA (near the Tysons Mall) locations. We prefer availability on Friday – Tuesday.
We are looking for individuals that fit the following:
• Enjoy working with people and dedicated to excellent customer service
• Good communication skills
• Take responsibility for their actions and stand accountable for work quality
• Punctual for all appointments and commitments
Required Skills, Education and/or Competencies
• Advanced level of experience in alterations/tailoring, and repairing that includes:
o Ability to accurately diagnose clothing issues to achieve desired fit
o Proficiency in men’s suit jackets
o Skilled in working on various aspects of women’s clothing
o Repair and patch garments
• Strong communicator with experience in customer service and selling
• Efficient, organized, dependable, adaptable and with the skillset to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively and respectfully collaborate with diverse teams to create a positive customer experience and inclusive workplace environment for all.
• Comfortable with basic math and written English skills.
• Basic computer skills to view appointments and enter register payments (training will be provided)
Please respond with work experience, availability and desired pay.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers