house w/d in unit street parking private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Available for rent is a private room with a private bathroom in a house in Cheverly, MD. Showings by appointment only after completing roommate/apartment pre-qualification! Please tell us a bit about yourself when reaching out.
Are you looking to join a friendly and quiet house of 20-to-30-year-olds who live away from the city but frequently venture in for work and play, you may be a good fit as our new housemate! We're looking for a fourth roommate to join our house in Cheverly, just outside of NE DC! We're new to the neighborhood, so we're looking for other roommates interested in making a space their own and navigating a new area of the DMV. Currently, all residents of the house are young professionals working in the area.
The house is located along Landover Road, allowing for quick and convenient access to 295, 495, and 50 for a rapid commute. If you prefer to commute by metro, we are a 5 minute bus ride / 22-minute walk to Landover Metro or a 12 minute bike ride to Cheverly Metro. House has a shared e-scooter AND a shared standard bike for use only by house residents as well for more convenient metro access.
DETAILS ABOUT THE ROOM
• Lower level bedroom with its own private bathroom, giving you as much privacy as you prefer.
• Room is spacious with two windows, providing ample natural lighting year round.
• Large, fenced-in back and front yard allowing for outdoor working, cooking, or exercise
• Multiple garden areas for planting flowers or vegetables
• Washer and dryer, backyard patio, swing, and hammock
• 5-minutes drive to the DC line, be at the Wharf in 16 minutes
• Walk through quiet Cheverly or go for a bike ride at Bladensburg Waterfront, which provides trails straight to DC
• Aldi grocery store, Walgreens, Ledo Pizza in the immediate vicinity less than 5 minute walk
• Utilities flat rate at $125 per roommate to cover electricity, gas, wifi, lawn services, trash, water
• Month-to-month lease, providing maximum flexibility if situations change due to COVID
• Virtual tour and meeting to begin with, followed by in-person tour, showings by appointment only
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers