Taking calls and prioritizing issues for escalation – 6 years exp.
QR Code Link to This Post
Diagnosing and resolving end user computer/computer peripherals problems – 6 years exp.
Providing second-tier support to end users, server, or mainframe appl/hardware – 6 years exp.
Documenting, tracking, and monitoring end user, server, or mainframe apps/hardware problems – 6 years exp
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience