Please apply in person, in professional attire. Uniform of your current agency will be considered professional attire.
QR Code Link to This Post
*Only Currently Licensed Maryland Guards Need To Apply
• Competitive Wages/Paid Holidays/Benefit Package: United Health Care, Dental & Vision.
• Room for Growth
• Exciting work environments
• Supportive Leaders
• Perk-filled, Specialized Teams like our “K9-Unit” & “Criminal Impact Unit”. For the more experienced & Qualified Uniformed Men & Women of the PChange Housing Division.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be Currently Licensed. (Baton/O.C/Hand Cuff)
• 6 months + of Guard experience in residential and retail environments.
• Applicable communication skills.
• Must maintain a neat & professional look in your uniform.
• Must have a sense of pride in yourself & the caliber of service that you render. Not only to your agency but to the community & peers.
Walk-In Inquiring- Leave a Gainfully Employed Uniformed Officer with The PChange Protective Services, Maryland Division!