AlphaOmega Properties, LLC is a Washington-DC-based property management company. We are currently seeking several part-time professionals to serve as Apartment Building Monitors (ABM) at various locations across the city. This is a temporary assignment and may expire in 6-8 months. The ideal candidate must have a background in the security field. The position will focus on the following duties:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Monitor property entrance doors.
• Ensure that all residents produce identification and are escorted by a resident.
• Document all visitors entering the property.
• Ensure that all visitors have proper identification (i.e. drivers license, other government issued ID)
• Report trespassing of non-residents to police.
• Monitor building security cameras.
• Ensure that all doors and windows remain locked at all times.
• Keep hallways clear at all times.
• Report all emergency situations to the appropriate authority.
• Issue Bar notices to unauthorized visitors that are involved in disturbances.
• Advise tenants of quiet enjoyment policy when necessary.
Specific Job Skills:
• GED/Highschool Diploma
• Security Certifications a plus
• Active/Retired Police Officers/Military a plus
• Ability to read and speak English
• Ability to write reports
• Basic writing skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all types of people, remain calm during pressure
situations and take action and/or make decisions.
• Ability to deal with angry or distraught people.