FT Armed SPO needed for SE D.C. clients (immediate start):
To become an entry level member of the Joint Special Police Task Force (JSPEC), candidates must qualify:
1. Must possess current SPO in D.C.
2. Must have working knowledge of arrest procedures in D.C.
3. Larger stature preferred.
4. Must be able to be punctual - EVERY DAY.
5. Must be able to avoid spending time on cellphone while on duty (less than 5% of each hour).
6. Must be able to stand for at least 2.5 hours at a time without assistance.
After 6 weeks probation, hourly wage is commensurate with officer’s capabilities, attitude and ability to follow policies - up to $20.08/hr. - raises every 3 to 5 months thereafter.
WE REWARD OFFICERS WITH STANDARDS, ETHICS and the ability to shine!
We provide uniforms, body cameras, and more!
Text: 202-702-5904 and reference JSPEC in your text message.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers