compensation: $50,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a rapidly growing security firm currently seeking highly motivation, self-sufficient security professionals to assume the title of Security Manager in our new hotel facility in WASHINGTON D.C.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years security experience with at least 6 months in a management role. Management/supervisory roles in other fields are encouraged to apply. A refined, professional appearance and positive disposition are ESSENTIAL.
Compensation: $50,000 p/year
Please review job requirements before applying. Those who do not meet the requirements listed above should not apply.
Interviews will be by appointment only. Professional business attire is required.
• Supervise all aspects of on-site security including staff, electronic equipment and security vehicle
• Ensure policies and procedures are maintained and implemented by staff
• Compile site specific documentation including scheduling, payroll, written reports, daily, weekly and monthly checklists
• Inspect all staff members daily to ensure company grooming and appearance standards are followed
• Ensure full staffing coverage is achieved on all shifts including overnights, weekends, and holidays
• Communicate day to day activity with the client in a concise, professional manner
• Must have hotel security background.
• Possess abilities in supervising contractual security staff.
• Understanding of hotel operations.
• Ability to communicate with hotel management.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Possess sound judgement.
• Ability to work long hours when necessary.
• Have understanding in handling emergencies to follow policies and procedures.
• Possess knowledge with computer literacy.
• Positive engagement skills preferred.
• Understanding of fire safety.
• Maintain elegant and professional appearance at all times.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers