compensation: $14 Per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking Qualified experienced part time security guard, serious reply only.
Weekends shifts 8am-4pm. 4pm-11pm. Saturday Sunday or high holidays.
Pay $14 per hour.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
A reliable means of transportation and communication (i.e., phone)
Willingness to participate in our pre-employment screening process (background checks)
Familiar with all basic job requirements and performance related to protective security and physical security of a facility. good communication skills.
Major Responsibilities / Duties
• Conducting visual patrol day and night based on assignment out and in building parameter including parking lot area
• Observe unusual behavior in and out the building
• Conduct all aspects of access control to the building and preventive of unauthorized access of personnel
• Use scanning device and check of all packages and mail, search and checking of all personnel bags and packages for all incoming visitors’ members and staff
• Use Identification check for all incoming visitors, members
• Escort personnel in out of the building on need basis only
• Respond to any type of alarm or emergency during shift
• Respond to evacuation in case of fire and other emergencies during shift
• Assist Security Director with staff training as needed and related tasks
The Security Guard’s primary goal is the identification and prevention of situations that might put the guests and staff at risk. This is achieved through the following tasks:
Building and perimeter protection
Intrusion and access control
Alarm and surveillance system monitoring and response
Fire prevention and control
Emergency/disaster response as stipulated in the company’s emergency plan
Prevention of theft
Enforcement of rules, regulations and policies
Security Guards are responsible for the following:
Protecting buildings and grounds (including all contents, occupants, customers, and visitors) enforcing rules and regulations related to security at the location and directing both foot and vehicular traffic in and around the location.
Being familiar with all relevant special and general orders
Supervising and enforcing all systems designed to monitor or identify personnel and vehicles entering the location
Conducting inspections of packages and vehicles as required
Controlling the movement of people, products, and vehicles into, out of, and within the location
Conducting and reviewing safety inspections of all areas of the location disruptions to the business; mitigating risks that could affect the day-to-day operations of a facility.
Recording information pertaining to the security of people, products, and vehicles, and reporting this to the security Director.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers