A little about Candid...
Candid is clear aligner start up that's redefining oral health by using modern technology to help deliver human-focused care. With a commitment to creating the best outcomes, Candid inspires confidence and promotes wellbeing. We believe that high-quality orthodontics should be affordable and accessible, and we’re pioneering an innovative approach to diagnosing, treating, and monitoring cases remotely.
In this role...
You'll be one of our talented Candid Studio Care Specialists, taking diagnostic records and inspiring our patients to take the next step on their journey to greater health and confidence.
What you’ll do...
- Work at various Candid Studio and dental office partner locations in the DC-Metro area (https://www.candidco.com/studios/)
- Provide best-in-class customer experience to Candid customers
- Get trained in and use world-class 3D imaging technology
- Explain the treatment process, highlighting the benefits of using Candid
- Sell our clear aligner system to patients
- Assist in executing in-studio promotions
You’re a great candidate if you...
- Have experience in retail, sales, hospitality, dental offices, or related environments
- Have previous sales experience
- Have outstanding verbal communication skills and ability to pitch the product to prospective customers
- Are passionate about learning new things, and collaborating with peers
- Are team-oriented and enjoy collaborating with team members across the business to solve problems
Pay & perks
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted clear aligner treatment with Candid for you, your family, and friends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- World-class sales and clinical training
- Opportunities for growth and impact in an exciting start up atmosphere
While we are looking for part-time help but that's negotiable, we are eager to grow all of our teammates towards their professional goals.
If you're interested, no need to respond to this post, just apply directly on our site!