compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Serves as the senior application programmer work independently in all perspective and phases of application (traditional waterfall and agile) software development life cycle to develop application prototypes, code, reports and test scripts.
• Analyze, Technically Validate (business/logic rules) and implement hundreds of Use Cases. Analysis, architect, design, build, test, deploy and support new and existing software applications within the SSS systems to meet the business requirements.
• Provide software build toots and scripts, write stored procedures and code using VB.NET and ASP.NET; Design and develop internet web applications to ensure integrity and functionality; Develop web pages, functions, stored SQL procedures and develop all components of the applications. Perform other developer Job specifications through full life development life cycle and supports after.
• Develops test plans and assists in the design and preparation of test data used. Work with users to test, deploy the applications and systems.
• Identifies vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs by interpreting federal regulations and guidance concerning database and, application software and security and coordinates with IT Specialists concerning resolution of problem areas encountered
• Ensure the government security information assurance policies, principles, practices and 508 compliance. Design and implement the role-based application security to all the SSS applications
• Report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating hundreds of SQL reports and stored procedures as needed.
• Monitor web server environment and application performance. Developing, monitoring, extracting and transforming data using SSIS. Integrating data using different libraries for database connections.
• Bug fixing and resolve all the existing maintenance tickets. Work together with other teams for application test, support user acceptance test and deploy application to different environments.
• Submit status report and participate other development activities working with other IT staff and be a team player.
• Develops and maintains system program documentation for developmental and operational systems.
• Follow all Agency procedures for Systems and Security Configuration Management for internal policy and Federal compliance standards
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Senior IT Development Specialist position with the latest web application development experiences in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required.
• Minimum of an undergraduate (Bachelors) degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or a related
Must have experience working on ASP.net web applications using Web Forms and WCF Services.
• Must be proficient with SOA architecture and design/development of database driven Web Applications and web services development to include integrating with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Must be familiar with creating SQL reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Must be able to setup a Reporting server
• Familiar with Software application development Architecture, Design and development methods and agile scrum.
• Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2014, with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
• Using latest Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio 2019, Azure DevOps/Team Foundation Server).
• Developing and deploying Windows Communication Foundation services (WCF).
• Integrating ASP.Net web applications with COTS and other Third Party Software
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers