compensation: $75-$90 Per Hour
employment type: contract
Job Role: BigFix Admin
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Washington, DC
Key Skills: IBM BigFix Suite, Windows Scripting
Experience: 2-5 Years.
Contract Duration: 5 Years
Legal Status - Only US Citizens
· Must have good experience in the Support Environment.
· Experience in Install, upgrade and support the Bigfix products.
· Must have hands on experience in Bigfix (Inventory, Software Distribution, Patch Management, License Management)
· Knowledge of Big Fix architecture.
· Hands on experience on Big Fix administration, OS and Security patching, Fix let/baseline/Task execution, installation and configuration of agents and relays.
· Develop custom fix let/analysis/baseline as per requirement.
· Detail understanding of Big fix/TEM relevance language.
· Good Knowledge in Patch Management and hands on experience in Bigfix patching in Linux environment.
· Experience in Software package creations and deployment.
· Troubleshooting experience in Bigfix products.
· Hands on Experience in writing Bigfix Action scripts for customized deployments.
· Good Working Knowledge in Linux/AIX platform.
· Experience in Unix scripting (Shell and Perl).
· Able to customize and implement the scripts according to the requirement.
· Operational experience with ITIL processes (Change and Incident Management).
· ITIL and Bigfix certifications are added advantage.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7087753390
email to friend