compensation: up to $100/hr (1099) - or negotiable on salary employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
In this role, you will work in tandem with editorial and business partners to build leading edge media products that have a material impact on our clients’ product, and their industry. We’re really looking for candidates that have experience with either Node.JS, React.JS or Angular.JS. If you have more experience in FE vs BE for instance, that's ok, as long as you are flexible to work on both.
• Help design and develop exciting new features that help power our applications
• Identify, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems
• Build a deep understanding of our use of AWS technologies
• Continuously look for ways to improve what we're doing and how we do it
• Participate in agile software development practices and peer/code reviews
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience.
• Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
• Strong knowledge of RESTful services and other server-side principles
• Solid understanding of unit and integration testing principals and tools
• Familiarity with serverless architectures and patterns
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Solid understanding of Version Control principles, preferably using Git, Github, and Pull Requests
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
• Nice to have Familiarity with AWS
This is a contract, or contract-to-hire position (the initial engagement will be 6 months, with the likelihood of extension or conversion). Hourly rate for this slot would be up to $100/hr (1099) for a great developer. If you would prefer to be a W2, or full employee of AAJ we can discuss different compensation models.
This work is on-site in Washington DC, and requires a candidate who can be in DC on a daily basis.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your Salary/Hourly rate requirements as soon as possible.
Please no telecommuters or agencies.
About AAJ Interactive Technologies:
AAJ Interactive Technologies, established in 1997 by cutting-edge technology executives, is a technology professional-services company supplying project-based consulting, staff augmentation and recruiting services to leading firms throughout Metropolitan Washington, DC.
We work differently from most of our competition. We have been in both a position of hiring, mentoring and managing large staffs inside a corporate culture, as well as consultants for hire. This unique perspective allows us to understand both sides of this business. We take the time to ensure our consultants/candidates placed will be successful.
We believe that because of our principals we have succeeded where others have failed. The greater DC technology space can be full of companies that are not really looking out for your interests. Ask around, we’re not one of them! We want you to succeed, and we’ll do everything we can to help you do just that!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers