Job Role: Tenable Security Engineer
Location: Washington, DC
Key Skills: Tenable Nessus, ForeScout, CounterACT, Cisco ISE
Experience: 2-5 Years.
Contract Duration: 5 Years
Legal Status - Only US Citizens
· Build an in-depth knowledge of the entire Tenable product suite
· Resolve customer issues; help them understand their vulnerability scan results, their compliance with industry standards, and how Tenable can help them close their Cyber Exposure gap.
· Diagnose, research, reproduce, and report defects, working closely with Research & Development.
· Engage customers in a variety of mediums, including email, phone, live chat, and screen sharing sessions.
· Help maintain the Tenable knowledgebase, writing articles based on your first-hand experience helping customers mitigate the vulnerabilities that can impact all of our day-to-day lives.
· Work closely and build relationships with the rest of the Tenable team, including Sales, Customer Advocacy, and Operations.
· Security relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security, CEH is a plus
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers