compensation: Commission plus tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our fast growing team today! We are excited to be opening our nail salons INSIDE DSW!
Full-time & part-time
The W Nail Bar is looking to hire friendly, self- motivated, team players!
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar, offering top quality manicures and pedicures in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals associated with acrylic nails. We are a fast growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers' weekly routine. Our aim is to please, to deliver the highest quality spa services in the most comforting and warm space imaginable. We also believe there is no success worth having without service, helping our community and giving back to those around us.
The W Nail Bar operates under their core values:
Why work with us:
- Health insurance
- WNB offers competitive pay (commission plus tips)
- WNB offers CASH bonuses
- WNB pays for all continuing education courses
- All supplies provided (all gel lamps, gel top/base, nail art, everything)
- Committed to career growth & on-going training opportunities
- WNB provides uniform
We hire all skill levels with multiple training programs to best fit you!
(Must have VA Nail and/or Cosmetology license & availability to work evenings & weekends).
We provide everything including the book of business - no need to bring your own clientele.
Why your job is important: As a Nail Tech, you are the reason why our clients keep coming back. You are a psychologist, a best friend, a shoulder to cry on, and a partner in celebration. You have a lot of power when dealing with people. It's just nails, yet, in a mess of problems, perfect nails help our clients feel that nothing else matters. Your consistency in service will provide comfort to our clients. Your connection to each person, remembering their names, and providing business cards following will build a bond of loyalty.
- Provide the highest level of service through manicures & pedicures to our clients
- Greet each client by name with a warm & welcoming attitude
- Provide clients with education behind The W's products and services
- Maintain a clean store at all times
- Assist & support team with opening, closing, and operational responsibilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers