(pictures on the ad are actual views from my windows)
I will be out of town between Jan 20, 2022(Thur) - Feb 25, 2022(Fri) for 5 weeks(or possibly longer), but I'm flexible on your move-in / move-out dates and will consider making arrangements to accommodate your needs. Rates will be pro-rated based on a monthly rate of $2,200 (all in with utilities, wifi, cable) and you can have my Embassy Row apartment for yourself. Reply by email for more pictures.
Instead of leaving it empty, I will sublet this nice, cozy and fully-furnished 1 bedroom apartment with contemporary furniture, and just steps away from the Dupont Circle metro where everything is within walking distance. You will have the whole place to yourself. The windows of this apartment are facing the beautiful Embassy Row view with bright sunlight, and the building is located in a safe neighborhood in Dupont Circle right on the embassy row bordering Georgetown & Foggy Bottom. Start & end dates can be flexible. This is perfect for someone looking for a temporary place to stay in Washington D.C. The picture is the exact view that you will get from the window of this apartment. $1,900/month & I will consider a pro-rated sublet arrangement.
Pro-rated based on the monthly rate of $2,200/month all in, available between Jan 20 - Feb 25, 2022, including all the following utilities and amenities:
- Electricity, Air Condition, heat, gas, water
- WI-FI high-speed wireless internet
- Free to use my personal last-mile micro-mobility Electric Scooter by Segway Ninebot Max (speed 19mph, range 40miles, the same model as in eScooter sharing companies by Lyft, Lime, Spin)
- 3 LCD Smart TVs : (1) Living Room: 60" Samsung Smart TV UHD/4K big screen LED HDTV; (2) Bedroom: 46" Samsung; (3) Kichen: 40" LG
- RCN HD digital cable TV service(with Bloomberg Financial News), TIVO PVR (personal video recorder), Apple TV streaming, Amazon Alexa
- 750 sq ft one-bedroom apartment (not a studio)
- Large eat-in kitchen with real marble dining table
- Japanese made Kawai Conservatory Grand Piano 6'8" self-playing piano with WiFi, controlled by iPhone, iPad, Android phones & orther tablet
- Safety deposit required
***** LOCATION , LOCATION, LOCATION !!!
- Walking distance to George Washington University, Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, World Bank, IMF
- Shuttle Bus pick up stop from to Georgetown University is less than 3 minutes walk away
- In the heart of Dupont Circle & with a nice rooftop overlooking Embassy Row
- Less than 3 minutes walk (2 blocks away) to Dupont Circle metro station (red line)
- Less than 5 minutes walk to 24-hour CVS, 24-hour Rite Aid pharmacy store, Starbucks
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Trader Joe's supermarket at Foggy Bottom, Georgetown M Street main shopping area, the Adams Morgan bars and nightlife area
- Near major intersections and many bus stops are right next to the apartment building on Massachusetts Ave NW, Florida Ave NW, and P St NW.
- 1 block from bike-share station. Near Phillips Collection museum, The Society of the Cincinnati & the Cosmos social club
- 6'8" Japanese Kawai Grand Piano with a modern WiFi enabled self-playing piano player (can select songs to play from iPad or laptop vi WiFi, called QRS piano player)
- Full / Double size bed fit to sleep two people
- 24/7 front-desk surveillance
- bright door entranceway, safe environment
- Laundry room at the basement of building
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, plates, glasses, industrial coffee maker, blender
- Desk with 25" computer monitor, printer
***** If interested, please contact by email and mention the following information as much as you can:
(1) Your current occupation, the reason you are in DC
(2) Expected move-in and move-out date
(3) A brief description of yourself or living habits(or any pet peeves), where did you grow up or where you are from
A refundable deposit is necessary for the stay. Additional pictures are available upon request.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers