$1450RENT REDUCED - Master suite with PRIVATE BATH near U/14
available jul 15
apartment w/d in unit private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a roommate to share my 2-bed/2-bath near U and 14th. Steps away from the metro, Meridian Hill Park, gyms, restaurants, shopping, more grocery stores that you can count, and pretty much everything you could need.
- Flexible move-in date, but you will need to sign a sublease agreement
- Modern, safe, and clean building with elevator and key-fob entrance
- Apartment is about 1100 sq ft. and gets great light (East and North). Juliet balcony. 2nd floor.
- No pets allowed unfortunately (per the landlord).
- On a side street so you're close to the action, but can get some peace and quiet.
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, and TONS of storage space.
- Washer/Dryer in the actual apartment (not just in the building).
- Central air
- Your room is about 12'x12', has a built in closet, two sets of windows for great natural light, and your own PRIVATE bathroom.
- You'd only need to furnish your own room although if you have stuff for the shared space, great! I'm open and flexible. The living room is currently undergoing a design change (furniture only).
- Large 65" TV with Hulu, Netflix, Prime, and more.
- Please note that the pictures of your bedroom are staged to show you the space (the bedroom and bathroom will be empty).
Rent is $1450 + utilities (average about $50-60/month).
One person (no couples)
LGBTQ+ friendly, responsible, clean, and can pay your rent on time.
Can provide proof of income
Working or going to school full-time
I'm free to show the space ASAP so please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Obviously with COVID right now, I understand the concerns about seeing the apartment in person so if you prefer to do a video-tour, I'm happy to share my home with you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers