$1,190/ 4br - 2000ft2 - U St Townhouse 60 Day Min! Hopefully Long Term (U St NW)
4BR / 2Ba2000ft2available dec 1
apartment w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Move In Available Jan 1! (Pardon, delay of roommate move out)
Hi! We are 3 young professional guys, in our late 20s and 30s, and looking for a good fit for a 4th roommate to move in The First of Nov, 2021. Hopefully long term, but open to a shorter lease as well starting with a 60 day lease then Mo to Mo. All fairly easy going, from DC, and just looking to find someone we can live with and get along with at the same time.
- HOUSE -Big 2 Story townhouse above ShangriLa Day Spa & Cake Love with the mural of G Washington on the side. Place is 2000 sq ft, room is probably 300ish. 4BR, 2BA both with shower and tub.
- BEDROOM is good size w to w carpet. Good space for personal privacy. Great views of U Street! Unfurnished in bedroom, house has everything else.
- LEASE - We work on month to month lease, cycling on the 1st. Security Deposit is $1190 (1 Mo), Tenancy at will with 60 days notice from the 1st of the month. In all, max utilities and rent should be around 1300-1350 in peak months (lots to heat and cool) including cable/int. Usually $100 less in months not running HVAC high.
- NO PETS, sorry. But we do allow the occasional friend's pet to hang out with. We already have a mouser cat.
- UTILS - Internet, Cleaning and utils split 4 ways.
- APPLIANCES - Everything: WD, Dishwasher, Disposal, Combo Gas Microwave and Stove, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Coffee Maker, Brand New Central HVAC and Water Heater
- OUTDOOR SPACE - has Gas Grill and Firepit, Chairs
- KEEP CLEAN - We want to keep the place generally clean at all times, sometimes having a maid come occasionally to help out, but expect you to do your own dishes,etc
COVID - Got the shots. You should as well.
- Originally from DC area, generalizations would put us as funny, cool, chill, realists, well read, sarcastic, and the best damn buds if you were in a jam type of guys
- We like to have a good time, go out to bars and concerts, but also have to focus on work during the week.
- Concerts at 930 club, bars like Madams, Pearl Dive, Wonderland. More Admo, Dupont, Col Heights and of course U ST crowd.
- We want to hang out with our new roommate, feel welcome, have our friends get along too.
- We don't want the house to be a party house, but it occasionally does host some great pre-bar and after bar nights.
- Open to guy or girl roommates, have lived with both
- Jesus Christ do your dishes.
- Massive and will be fully vacant for incoming tenant.
If you think you'd be a good fit we'd love to meet you. We have been really busy at work, and just got started in meeting people, to make it easier: Please send:
- Brief description of yourself, what you do etc. Be funny, be chill. Make it something we'd like to read. Clever is good. (Be honest, we are just trying to find someone that we get along with)
- Email; Cell contact
- Picture or two with friends
- Link to FB profile
Patrick, Sam and Hector
We've shown our cards, hope you'll do the same.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers