compensation: $50,000-$60,000 depending on skills employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MadWolf Technologies is seeking a CUSTOMER Service Focused, Detail Oriented, EXTREMELY communicative, high energy, seasoned technical individual. Must be able to advocate for IT approach and be a sounding board.
For applications to be considered, salary requirements and a cover letter must accompany resume response.
This position is responsible for managing IT hardware and software assets.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the full ITAM lifecycle management of all clients’ IT assets.
• Collaborate with contract teams and clients to ensure the asset management related processes are being adhered to and com pliancy requirements are met.
• Drive process improvements with IT Asset Management best practices and automation.
• Develop and maintain the ConnectWise database (and in some cases' customer's DB - like AssetPanda) for hardware and software assets.
• Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Asset Management data information.
• Responsible for the creation and distribution of software related deliverables, performance targets (KPIs) and other contractual reports to include trend analysis, exception reports, and compliance reports.
• Responsible for detailed meeting minutes for all meetings held with the client.
• Support reporting and metrics dashboards on Asset management.
• Responsible for receiving, building per MadWolf engineering spec, and shipping customers' products.
• Responsible for RMAs.
• Responsible for system advisement and interaction with customers and vendors during quoting process.
• Responsible for assuring correct systems are ordered and tracking those systems.
• As need arises, responsible for initiating customer end-user lockouts until replaced systems are returned.
To Qualify, You Must Meet These Basic Qualifications
• Experience with software licensing/ EULAs
• Microsoft Licensing knowledge
• Dell/HP/Sonicwall licensing knowledge
• Experience with ITAM lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience in IT and help desk (ConnectWise and/or Solarwinds preferred).
• Demonstrated in-depth experience in the implementation of software asset management tools and data processes. This includes standards and processes for automation: software procurement tracking, preparing software reports to address usage vs procured vs deployed analysis with recommendations.
• Demonstrated expertise in managing the full asset life cycle including acquisition to retirement leveraging best practices and maintaining compliance with federal policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated proficiency in asset management analysis and project planning.
• Demonstrated proficiency with interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Demonstrated experience with “active listening” and interpretation of received message to be able to document clear and accurate requirements.
Education and Certification
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline.
• Prior helpdesk experience is highly recommended
• Be open to shifting business hours
• A+ and/or Network+ certifications preferred but not required
• Microsoft Certification preferred
• Hands on experience with Office 365 user and service administration
• Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds and connecting workstations with peripherals
Telecommuting is NOT an option in this role, but will be considered on a case-by-case basis after 90-days.
About MadWolf Technologies:
MadWolf Technologies (www.madwolf.com), a twenty-four year old services firm, delivers enterprise-quality professional and managed IT services to the SMB and NGO sectors. MadWolf's vision is that all businesses will be migrating to partially or completely outsourced IT models for increased efficiency, improved transparency, and significant reduction in costs.
MadWolf started as a development/support company in 1996 and today maintains a sophisticated MSP infrastructure, with a focus on Security, that is capable of delivering complex, multi-platform custom support engagements to a diverse set of medium-sized enterprises. MadWolf has also evolved into one of the leading and innovative MSP shops in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers