compensatie: Varies depending on Experience type dienstverband: voltijd
QR Code Link to This Post
BluePath Labs (BPL) is a small rapidly growing management consulting company located in the District of Columbia. BPL has a need for Research Analysts to support energy efficiency studies. We are interested in candidates with prior experience designing and conducting surveys and interviews, analyzing primarily quantitative but also qualitative data, and assisting in preparing client-focused reports. Research analysts will work with research teams to conduct program evaluation and market research projects and deliver meaningful and useful findings, conclusions, and recommendations to clients. Engineers with commercial audit experience are preferred (either implementing audits for utility programs or evaluating commercial energy efficiency programs). Example tasks / roles include:
• Review rebate application files and prepare site specific M&V plans based on templates
• Conduct on-site visits to inventory installed measures, record nameplate data, & install metering equipment.
• Analyze on-site and metered data to estimate energy savings
• Contribute to reporting of evaluation results
BPL has three levels of Analysts (1, 2, & 3); the levels pertain to combined relevant experience and education are detailed below.
Research Analyst 1 - Minimum Qualifications
· Academic or employment experience designing, fielding, and analyzing one or more surveys, ideally collecting data by telephone or in person
· Demonstrated interest in market research or process evaluation, and in sustainable energy required (demonstrated through course work, employment, or volunteer experience)
Research Analyst 2 - Minimum Qualifications
· 2+ years of experience in market research or process evaluation
· 2+ years of experience in energy efficiency or renewable energy, or related industries
Research Analyst 3 - Minimum Qualifications
· 4+ years of experience in market research or process evaluation
· 4+ years of experience in energy efficiency or renewable energy, or related industries
Typically, the educational requirements are met with a bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, policy, economics, sociology, or other social science programs. We may consider candidates who do not possess these minimum qualifications or lack an advanced degree for a Research Analyst position. Final position level and salary is commensurate with experience.
Enkel werkgevers. Aan recruiters wordt gevraagd om deze jobadverteerder niet te contacteren.
neem GEEN contact op vr ongevraagde diensten of aanbiedingen