Copier Service Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Nauticon Imaging Solutions - Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Nauticon Imaging Solutions; Provides customers with digital MFP's, printer and color solutions to help companies reduce the cost and hassles associated with managing, and supporting large network printer fleets. We employ the most responsible sales, service and support staff in our industry and are looking for positive, motivate, career-oriented individuals who share our goal, to be #1.
We have a current position open for a Field Service Technician in the Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia area. The technician will be responsible for on-site repair, installation, and maintenance of Toshiba, Xerox, and HP products in a connected environment.
• A broad knowledge of computers, network, and digital devices.
• Ability to install print drivers and set up scan functions on a customer's network.
• Ability to troubleshoot printer and scan issues.
• Competent mechanical aptitude, including the skillful use of various common hand tools.
• Ability to work independently or part of a team.
• Must be punctual, reliable and work under minimal supervision.
• Must have a reliable vehicle.
• Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations.
• Certifications (or proven equivalent experience) of supported equipment.
• OEM trained copier field technician qualifications are a plus.
• A+, NET+ is a plus.
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
• Professional business appearance.
• Excellent salary (commensurate with experience)
• Outstanding benefits packaged
• 401K plan
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Excellent holiday/vacation plans
• Monthly bonus opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for the position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to this ad.