We are a small DC based company that is looking for a talented full time in-office IT technician with administrative skills. The Candidate should be self motivated, and have prior IT Technical, help desk and administrative experience within the last two years. The position is full time, Monday through Friday from 8am -- 5pm and help office manager to receive and inventory deliveries. Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license is a must. Seeking someone who takes their job seriously, yet in a relaxed atmosphere and who can be productive and self manage when working alone.
· Good general technical skills is a must
· General PC repair skills (CompTIA A+ is beneficial)
· Build, and Image servers
· Experience with remote applications ( RDP, TeamViewer, NetSupport)
· TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS (CompTIA Network+ is beneficial)
· Ticketing systems
· Extensive Win 7 experience
· Ability and desire to learn new technology and software
· Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· May require to lift, and carry equipment up to 50lbs
· Extended periods of sitting in front of a workstation
· Able to make deliveries when needed
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong time management skills
· Fast Learner
· Ability to follow instructions, and work independently and often alone, but know when to ask for assistance when needed
· Very detail oriented
Pre-hire background check, and drug screening required. DC residents preferred. All candidates must submit a resume in order to be considered. Qualified applicants will be contacted. Position available immediately.
Benefits, including vacation, sick days, vision coverage, health and dental
Pay start-off $23 per hour + performance bonus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers