6-month federal contract opportunity (June 1st-December 31,2020) within highly prestigious agency office. May have possibility for extension.
QR Code Link to This Post
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum five relevant years of experience in IT.
This is an hourly position, Monday- Friday. Schedule may be flexible depending on work demand.
• Expert understanding of BMC Remedy Software
• Minimum of four years of Legislative Branch work experience required
• Advanced understanding of hardware and software specifications and configurations
• Advanced experience using the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange infrastructure and design
• Congressional Transition experience preferred, but not required
• SharePoint experience preferred, but not required
The position will assist with documentation, review, scheduling, and coordination among the various IT entities to ensure coordination of services including managing operations for departing, onboarding, and active staff activities. This person is also responsible for maintaining appropriate communications with a variety of stakeholders and customers
Must have strong customer service skills and feel comfortable in a customer-facing role.
To apply: please reply to this posting and include your resume. Please confirm your availability in the email.