We are one of the nation’s fastest growing field service organizations and are looking to expand our tech base. We service ATM's, POS terminals, smart safes, cash recyclers, and more! We are looking for technicians to install and repair retail ATM machines on a per call, hourly basis in the Washington DC and surrounding area. This is a part time role (roughly 20-40 hours/week).
QR Code Link to This Post
Note; if you have a technical background and have worked in a professional environment as a Field Technician (example would be a Slot Technician or Computer Technician), we can offer some on the job field training.
· Install and bring live retail ATM machines
· Program ATM's (changing its settings)
· Complete break/fix calls to clear jams, replace parts, etc.
· Reloading software
· Calls are run the same day they come in, latest the next day (unless parts are being sent)
· Use our ticketing platform to view and close service tickets
· Past experience with ATM's or Kiosks on a Technical level
Past experience with Point of Sale Technology (or any Technical level experience with copiers, printers, computers, etc.)
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· This position may require carrying and lifting parts weighting up to 50 lbs. During ATM installs, you may be asked to move an ATM to the install location from another part of the store using a hand truck. These retail machines are 150-200 lbs. (but are easy to maneuver)
· Reliable transportation (must have own vehicle, and willing to travel up to 2 hours for calls, and will be compensated of course)
· Basic hand tools
· A smartphone capable of using our web-based ticketing app
Partners In Tech Services