X___ Computer MS Office
X___ Customer Service
Summary of expected duties:
The Online Learning Unit seeks an Online Help Desk Assistant to serve our client's mission, learners, products, and partners. This individual will provide excellent customer service and information technology skills to support internal staff, faculty, and online learners with support for virtual training platforms for synchronous and asynchronous courses.
• Act as a single point of contact via the telephone or email for resolution of technology-related issues
• Document customer requests in tracking system
• Interact with customers and peers to diagnose and resolve virtual classroom problems
• Provide Level 1 technical support of low to medium complexity
• Provide input and update to the technical knowledgebase as necessary
• Report problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements
• Perform other mission-critical duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to assist a variety of instructors and online learners
• Good problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
• Technical aptitude with basic knowledge of Windows and MAC Operating Systems
Education and Experience:
• Some IT experience with a variety of software
• Experience with Web-conferencing software is a PLUS
1-2 years relevant experience preferred
ALTA IT Services, is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, specializing in Agile Transformation Services, Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and Data & Advanced Analytics. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers