Mid-size D.C. law firm near Metro is looking for an experienced IT Technician with strong communication and organizational skills to help manage the firm’s IT functions. The applicant will be responsible for supporting systems, software, projects, telephones and all technology related components for the firm. The candidate will work closely with our third party Managed Service Provider. Prior law firm experience a plus. Candidates only - no agencies.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Set up all new hires with technology needs.
• Communicate with all staff regarding technology issues, improvements and solutions.
• Provide end user support and maintenance of machines.
• Help manage and recommend vendors for all IT hardware and software.
• Manage the firm’s telephone system.
• Manage audio/video equipment for conference rooms.
• Develop, maintain and enforce IT processes and procedures in coordination with MSP.
• Work collaboratively with all employees of the firm and the firm’s MSP.
• Manage hardware and software inventory.
• Assist in planning and execution of IT projects and initiatives.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology management, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in IT field.
• MCSE and/or System Administrator experience preferred.
. Highly organized
. Excellent customer service / personal interaction skills.
• Significant experience providing user support and tackling advanced Sys Admin tasks.
• Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to all IT needs including after hours and weekend emergencies.
• Ability to be a motivated self-starter that works independently as well as within a team environment.