One America News Network is looking scheduler who has strong phone, email and communication skills to book guests for television. Candidates must be highly motivated, professional, focused, organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under a daily deadline.
• Book guests and find sources/information/news for scheduled segments on a daily basis
• Arrange transportation for guests when needed
• Provide background information about guests when needed
• Update booking calendar
• Ability to work closely with producers, editors, production crew and program host
• Comfortable working with P.R. booking agents, media outlets, politicians, etc.
• Must be a great communicator
• Excellent computer/Google/research skills
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized
• Must have ability to hunt down sources
• Must be up on the daily news cycle
• Booking experience and television production preferred but not required
• Must be professional, able to adapt, and flexible when last minute changes occur.
• Ability to perform quality work in a high-pressure environment with daily deadlines
• Above average understanding of national politics
• Must possess a valid driver's License
Please send resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers