Aggressive Driving: unsafe driving behavior, performed deliberately and with ill intention or disregard for safety.
QR Code Link to This Post
Road Rage: extreme cases of aggressive driving.
Examples of Road Rage:
• Cursing and rude or obscene gestures
• Throwing objects
• Forcing a driver off the road
• Speeding in heavy traffic
• Cutting in front of another driver and then slowing down
• Weaving in and out of traffic
• Blocking cars attempting to pass or change lanes
Road Rage affects millions of drivers each year. Have you experienced uncontrolled anger while driving? Have you gotten aggressive or dangerous behind the wheel? Does someone you love lose their temper while driving? Have you ever been afraid to get in the car with someone you love because of their Road Rage?
A major television network is currently casting a series to hear your stories and find you help.
If you or someone you know has struggled with aggressive driving in the past or feel like what you are experiencing is Road Rage – we want to hear from you. Casting call will run through early April.
Rachel – Producer, Aggressive Driving Project