Seeking a talent manager or "Team Mom" for a National Spokesmodeling Team.
If you believe in women's empowerment and would like to gain experience as a talent manager or if you just want to be part of an exciting movement for women, then we want to hear from you.
Must be driven, creative, and willing to offer guidance to a group of highly motivated and accomplished women in the research and policy arena.
1. Scheduling and promoting public appearances (online during COVID-19).
2. Scheduling interviews and managing logistics for online events and engagements.
3. Arranging beauty/speech consultations
4. Assisting with photo and video shoots
5. Managing morale to keep the team's spirits up for optimal performance and engagement (sending birthday cards to be purchased by company)
6. Promoting members of the team on social media (twitter, instagram, facebook, linkedin)
1. Good communications skills (oral and written)
2. Professional Appearance
3. Good organizational skills
4. Drive to be the best
5. Great Attention to detail
6. Good networking skills
This is a volunteer opportunity that could lead to paid work for the right person. Help us make the world a better place for women, their families, and communities.
In return, receive small thank you gifts, cards, and public recognition for your contributions to the team.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers