A quickly growing public relations firm in D.C. is hiring a Director to help lead and expand the firm's digital media presence. Candidates must have experience managing digital media communications, be well-versed in online and social media communications and ideally will have experience in public affairs. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage a diverse workload.
QR Code Link to This Post
Directors engage in daily client consultation and strategy development and produce high-level communications plans and manage media relations campaigns. They are part of the firm's senior management and assist with business development, mentorship and strategic planning.
Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management, business and consumer public relations, and interactive digital communications.
• 3-5 years of experience executing digital campaigns with proven results
• Willingness and excitement about thinking creatively and entrepreneurially about digital opportunities for individual campaigns and the agency as a whole
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions to communications challenges
• Ability to simplify digital tactics and strategies into layman's terms so others can develop an understanding and comfort with them
• Experience managing clients and/or project teams
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience developing and editing high-quality written materials
• Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
• Experience running successful paid acquisition and / or paid persuasion / education campaigns
• Experience finding insights that drive campaigns by taking data from social media analysis tools (like Crimson Hexagon) and making it useful
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as CMS platforms such as Drupal and WordPress
• Problem-solving and creativity skills in the context of the Internet, its online tools and potential media that can be reached via the web
• Bachelor's Degree