Rational 360 is hiring a Digital Director with a focus on audience identification and digital analytics to help lead and expand the firm's digital media presence.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate has a solid knowledge of all marketing channels and marketing technology stacks and their respective roles in an effective, performance based marketing mix, particularly in a public affairs context.
This candidate will be responsible for leading and directing the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of the firms clients. Candidates must also be well-versed in social listening, digital analytics and social media tools/technologies. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage a diverse workload.
Directors engage in daily client consultation and strategy development and produce high-level insights and data to provide strategic direction. They are part of the firm's management and assist with business development, mentorship and strategic planning.
• 3-5 years of experience executing digital campaigns with proven results
• Willingness and excitement about thinking creatively and entrepreneurially about digital opportunities for individual campaigns and the agency as a whole
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions to communications challenges
• Ability to explain digital tactics and strategies in simple terms so others can develop an understanding and comfort with them
• Experience managing staff
• Experience managing clients and/or project teams
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
• Experience running successful paid acquisition and / or paid persuasion / education campaigns
• Experience in Google Analytics, MS Excel, SQL, and data visualization platforms (such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio)
• Knowledge of SEO, PPC Campaigns, CRM strategies
• High level critical thinking with ability to synthesize data to drive actionable insights
• Bachelor’s Degree