The Federal government offers THOUSANDS of great jobs, but the hiring process can be daunting and cumbersome. After completing my military career and working as a consultant, I was able to land numerous offers for high grade Federal positions.
One of my clients just scored an interview after I helped her apply to a Navy base. I would love to help you as well!
- Help creating an account on USAJOBS.gov
- Full federal employee/USAJOBS resume building
- Help finding and applying for Federal positions
- Assistance with interview prep and negotiating offers
Once you get an account, build your resume and apply for jobs, I’ll help you with any offers and getting started as a Federal employee. I’ll also assist you with keeping your resume updated so you can apply for other positions when ready.
So you're not just hiring me to get you INTO the system but to LEARN FOR YOURSELF how to pursue better and better opportunities through USAJOBS.gov. It may seem impossible or daunting but it isn’t.
Contact me and then you can work on the following:
- Go to USAJOBS.gov and create an account
- Update any resume or CV or work history you have
- Gather any references you want to use
- Obtain key documents regarding Veteran or disability (ie DD Form 214)
Fees negotiable based on position grade level and level of effort required.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers