Your Stats Guru! I am here to be your statistical consultant, whether you are going through your Intro to Statistics course in your undergraduate program, to PhD students having difficulties with the data and statistics of your doctoral dissertation (or masters thesis, for that matter). I have taught stats at both the undergrad and graduate (MBA) levels as well as practiced data management and analysis in the private sector for decades.
My "stats": PhD in Cognitive Psychology in 1996 and spent the next 15+ years doing statistical/quantitative/qualitative analysis in the corporate sector before starting my own statistical consulting business. I have taught statistics at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. I can help with ALL aspects of research, methodology, survey/instrument construction/assessment, data analysis/interpretation/writing up Chapter 4 (APA 7), including:
• Online and/or phone statistical consulting/tutoring.
• Help with statistical assignments and/or quizzes and tests, including ALL coursework assignments.
• Help with your dissertation, notably Chapters 4 (you will never have to touch your data). I write, report and do tables/figures in APA 7th Edition.
I use SPSS v22, AMOS v22 and Excel 2010 for my statistical analyses and graphing, etc. What I do for you, and what the deliverables are, obviously depends on your situation; for example, you're a PhD student who has collected data but is stuck on the research questions, hypotheses, data cleaning and actual statistical analyses/reporting. Many times I hear from such students that their committee is not helpful. I can clean your data (make it ready for analysis including assumption testing) and conduct the proper analyses, report/write them up including tables/figures (all APA 7), then consult on the results with you, so you understand and can answer questions in your proposal or defense.
1. A phone or video (e.g. Zoom) consultation (60+ minutes) prior to the analyses also post-analysis, will do as many calls/online sessions as necessary for you to understand what was done and what it all means. Your committee can ask you anything. I will make sure you’re prepaired.
2. Your original and "cleaned" (ready for analysis) data set(s) in both SPSS, Excel and any other format needed. Note “cleaning” includes initial cleaning + cleaning due to assumption testing.
3. The results of the analyses we agreed to be run, in both SPSS, Excel and as needed.
4. The actual SPSS syntax (code) files, such that you could run the data again (e.g. sample changes). Syntax files are 100% documentation for what was done to the data.
5. A Word document explaining everything - what was done, how it answers your questions, what to report (I write in APA version 7 format). I can do a complete Chapter 4 and edits on all chapters (1-5). I can and do create APA version 7 formatted tables and figures.
6. Continued support throughout your process until a successful defense. This includes additional post-hoc analyses, tables, figures, calls, etc. Note the only time an additional cost would be incurred is if the requests are a significant increase in the original project scope. In all my years consulting, this has only occurred 3 times.
I have broad and deep statistical knowledge on such subjects as:
1. Inferential Statistics (e.g. z-test, t-test, ANOVA/ANCOVA/MANOVA/etc. or non-parametric equivalents, such as Chi-squared, Mann Whitney, Wilcoxon, etc.). Inferences on correlations using Fisher’s r-to-z transformation.
2. Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) including graphs/plots (e.g. scatterplots, boxplots, Q-Q plots, etc.) along with descriptive statistics and tables. All APA 7.
3. Statistics Showing Relationships - e.g. Pearson-R, Phi, Spearman’s Rho, R-squared, Nagelkerke R, Cramer’s. Selecting proper statistics based on the measurement level of the data.
4. Predictive Modeling - OLS Regression, Logistic and other regressions (ordinal, multinomial, Lasso, Ridge, Polynomial), SEM/Path Models, Discriminatory Analysis, Survival Analysis, etc.
5. Other Statistics - such as Cronbach's Alpha, factor analysis (dimension reduction), decision-trees, data mining, Conjoint Analysis, non-parametric tests, etc.
6. Non-parametric statistical techniques when the data require such! And/or transformations of data such that they can be analyzed via classical stats. Full testing of assumptions for any technique(s) used in analysis (e.g. Assumptions for doing an ANCOVA or OLS regression, etc.).
7. Qualitative (text) analysis - studies using open-end questions, interviews, focus groups, observational field notes and needing analysis of textual data.
8. Data Cleaning and Assumption testing – initial cleaning, subsequent cleaning for reasons such as assumption violations, missing data, outlier analysis, etc.
9. Data Visualization – scatterplots, histograms, box-plots, multidimensional analysis, plots testing assumptions (e.g. Q-Q plots), tables, etc. All done APA 7th edition.
I work via several payment options such as Moneygram, CashApp, Check, etc. I bid jobs by what I believe the LOE (Level of Effort) would be. I guarantee high performance; I'm very good at this. I can offer client testimonials.
Questions? You can reply to this posting or email me at: yourstatsguruishere [at] gee mail dot com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers