During the current pandemic, professional quality and personal service should not break the bank!
As a Certified Professional Resume Writer with well over 800 satisfied clients to date, I research the roles, accomplishments, and responsibilities you have had; allowing me to create an immaculately-written and edited final product that ties your career history to targeted information that the hiring manager will be looking for. As a former recruiter, I love helping others advance to the next phase of their career by custom writing high-level industry-specific resumes and cover letters that my clients can easily edit.
I have marketed candidates at every stage of their careers, from recent grads to Senior Level corporate leaders, but I am especially committed to supporting populations that face unique challenges during the job search process, including:
+Clients in highly complex technical fields
+Stay-at-home parents returning to the workforce
+Military personnel transitioning to the civilian job market
+Non-degreed workers seeking growth and promotion opportunities
+Mature professionals pursuing career changes or advancement
In a world where businesses are changing so fast and so dramatically you need a well prepared and remastered resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to really grab the attention of hiring managers. In business, it's not always the most qualified candidate who gets the interview it's the candidate whose resume, cover letter and LinkedIn has the best presentation. I have also helped dozens of clients get remote positions as well.
Applicant tracking systems (ATS) are the computer systems used by organizations to manage the flood of resumes they receive. The ATS will read your resume, and then rank and score your qualifications vs. specific keywords in the job description this allows the hiring manager to screen out low-ranking resumes saving valuable time. Only 28 percent of job seekers resumes actually get seen by a recruiter or hiring manager. The other 72 percent of resumes get screened out by the (ATS) software. My main area of expertise is keyword optimizing my clients resumes from the job posting or their career industry, allowing it to pass the ATS with a high score.
Here are just some of the client testimonials I have received:
I had a job interview yesterday. The hiring manager said, "out of the 60 applicants my resume stood out the most - she loved it!" Hat's off to you for doing such an amazing job with my resume - truly appreciated. Robin Brown, NJ
"Wow, very impressive. I sent the payment. Thank you so much. The rest is up to me. If there is anything I can do to recommend you to others, let me know. I appreciate it." Martha, MI
"There were a number of back and forth revisions and you took the time to gain an understanding of my unique job skill sets and associated tasks. You truly went above and beyond to deliver the product and was professional and prompt during the process." David, FL
"This is exactly what I needed. You captured my clinical experience while integrating my past management experience very well. Thanks so much!" Ashley, TX
How the Process Works:
1) There is no obligation for the free resume assessment and consultation, I will then design and write a resume from the ground up to match your strengths to your career goals.
2) I won't ask for any highly personal information such as your address, phone number or full name. You can put those finishing touches on your resume yourself.
3) Turnaround of 24-48 hours to revise, edit or create a new resume from scratch.
4) During the rough draft stage, you will be able to view the drafts as we collaborate and fine tune the finished product.
5) There is no upfront deposit required. After you have finalized the final draft I will then send you an invoice for payment. I accept PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Google Pay and Moneygram
6) The completed resume and cover letter will be sent as a fully editable Microsoft Word doc. and as a PDF file.
Professional Writing Services:
Free - Optically Appealing Executive Level Format Styles
$10 - LinkedIn Profile Optimization - (If there are security concerns most clients will provide a temporary password)
$10 - Entry-Level Candidate (Immaculately Crafted)
$20 - Mid-Level Candidate (Immaculately Crafted)
$30 - Senior-Level Candidate (Immaculately Crafted)
$20 - Federal Resume (Immaculately Crafted)
$15 - Mini Biography
$30 - Long Biography
$5 - High Impact Universal Cover letter
$5 - Follow up Interview Thank You Letter
Your resume and LinkedIn profile will be detailed with concise and compelling verbiage tailored to the industry or job openings that you are seeking. When you contact me I will send you several samples of my work as well. The work that I do is mission critical and has resulted in hundreds of clients achieving career progression. Loren (347) 349-5803
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers