lovedby.her is a digital storytelling platform that showcases and celebrates black queer love through monthly features, intimate interviews, in-depth discussions and digital blog posts. We are looking for a queer writer with a background in journalism who can conduct interviews of love and turn those stories into highlighted storytelling features, as well as, write articles and blog posts around how queer folks navigate experiences of love.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Applicant requirements:
* 2-4 years of experience working in the content writing or journalism fields
* Proven technical writing skills with an eye for the creative
* Outstanding grammar, proofreading and editing skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to take direction from other team members
* Degree in Journalism a plus
* Must identify as queer
This job can turn into a commissioned position per piece.