compensation: Project based fees from $300-$450 employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Opportunity for Experienced Resume Writer
The Career Strategy Group is a women-owned career management and outplacement firm that has been supporting individuals in the midst of a job search, and human resources executives looking to support their loyal employees after a reduction-in-force.
Our team is growing and we are searching for certified resume writers who know how to create visually-engaging, brand-driven resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles.
Contract opportunities are now available. This is a work-from-home job.
We are looking for a growth-minded writer who loves staying ahead of resume trends, providing clients with cutting-edge documents and treating clients the way they would want to be treated.
Writers must be available during the day to schedule client consultations. Resume writers must be able to complete a thorough intake consultation via telephone of approximately 60-90 minutes in order to gather essential information for resume development. Writers must also be willing to get back on the phone to conduct edits, if desired by the client.
The ideal candidate will create visually-engaging resumes including the use of color, graphics, call-out boxes, text boxes, and other visual images. Creation of e-note style cover letters, value proposition letters, LinkedIn profile content, career biographies and other career documents part of the writer's requirements.
The ideal candidate must meet deadlines and be able to work with clients on tight timelines (5-7 business days).
Exceptional and outstanding client care, commitment to client satisfaction, and desire to grow in resume writing skills and abilities are critical for a great fit within our organization.
Candidate MUST have experience writing resumes and other career marketing documents. Confidence and experience working with executive and C-level candidates preferred.
Additional Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Solid understanding of various industries and job functions including entry-level, technical, professional, and executive roles
• Knowledge of various resume formats and ATS capabilities
• Familiarity with resume writing strategy, how to handle gaps in employment, career changes, and challenging employment situations
• Certification from one of the major career organizations (CDI, NRWA, CPRW, PARW-CC, etc.) preferred
• Passion for client service
If you are:
• driven to provide exceptional service (it’s in your DNA!!)
• invested in your client's job search success, and
• seeking a great resume writing position where you can learn, grow, and improve, I would love to chat with you!
If you searching for a job that will afford you:
• a steady stream of clients
• competitive pay
• a very supportive work environment
• and a long-term partnership with a busy resume writing firm, I would love to chat with you!
If this job description calls to you, please email 3-5 sample resumes to the email below.
Candidates without sample documents will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers