We are looking to hire a proposal writer/manager to work within a fast paced Business Development (BD) department on federal proposals working as a part of a team. The successful Proposal Professional will be passionate and experienced with managing multiple proposals as well as drafting up and writing incoming RFPs and RFIs from various government clients.
QR Code Link to This Post
- In-depth Proposal support which include coordination, schedule management, writing, editing, solutioning, and other daily activities related to working on active proposals.
- Be part of a winning proposal team responsible for acquiring millions in contract assets
- Research possible and/or incoming contract opportunities
- Provide accurate data entry in various tracking systems
- Write appealing and accurate contract proposals for various government agencies
- Provide personal leadership, professionalism, and accountability at all times
BA/BS in writing, English, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with federal proposal management and writing
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willing to keep a good attitude in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to make quick, logical decisions and apply them
- Willingness to take charge and responsibility for the work
- Ability to adapt, overcome, and learn
- Ability to work with and lead a proposal team from proposal kickoff to submission when directed
- Experience with Shipley or APMP proposal processes
- Working knowledge and interest in technology and IT services