Small Marketing company is seeking an entry-level Proposal Coordinator. Proposal professional will work under a seasoned team of Proposal Writer and Proposal Managers. Professional will handle simple technical proposals in response to issued solicitations in a high visibility, deadline-driven, and collaborative environment. The coordinator is responsible for contributing to writing assignments, formatting, some graphics, editing, compliance and working with others. Marketing, project coordination, administration, task execution and attention to details is required. The coordinator must be comfortable with taking direction, collaboratively working with others and taking initiative. As a key member of the proposal team participating in strategy meetings, pricing meetings and review sessions is required. This position will start out Part-Time employee and develop into a full-time position. There is an opportunity for remote/telecommute work, but will be an onsite at least 3 days per week REQUIRED. The position will start at least 25 hours per week.
Ideally, the writer should be familiar with the government environment and dealing with RFIs, RFPs, or RFQ's as well as other written content but it is not required. A strong background in writing, editing, marketing, and coordination is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Business or Journalism
- Minimum of 4 year of professional progressive experience
- Experience in technical writing, proposal writing or another relative editorial position is a plus
- Solid knowledge of writing and grammar principles
- Strong organizational, time management, written and verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- The ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Strong attention to detail is a MUST
Attention to deadlines
Strong desire to learn
Can work with minimal supervision
Strong ability to multi-task
Strong research skills
**This position is a great entry-level position for someone that's motivated and self-driven.
PT Positions pays $2500-3000/mo depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers