compensation: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CPA Firm needs an organized and efficient Administrative Assistant.
Please let me know if you meet the following requirements.
1) Must have a car
2) Must be willing to take 1 hour test
3) Must be available to start immediately.
4) Must be willing to be flexible with tasks assigned.
5) Must send resume by email.
6) Must be available for an interview between 3-5pm Mon 08/31/pm and Wed 9/2/20pm via zoom or in person. Please indicate time and preferred location of interview.
We are looking for an individual with:
• College Degree
• 2+ years of administrative experience (experience in tax preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication
• Outstanding customer service and administrative skills
• Excellent Phone Skills
• Willingness to work long hours during tax season (September-October)
• The ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
• The Ability to follow guidelines and direction
• Excellent time and attendance commitment
• Maturity, Sense of Responsibility, a good team player (This is a Must)
• Willingness to go through 4 hours of skills testing.
The Administrative Assistant will take on the following tasks:
• Reception (Front Desk). Greet clients as they arrive to our office.
• Answering phones and Check messages.
• Schedule and Confirm appointments; prepare documents for appointments
• Assist team with projects, assembling tax returns, scanning client information, and other administrative duties.
• Monitoring and procurement of all office supplies
• Maintain Office filing system
• Preparation of mailings and assembly of tax return & financial statements.
• Running firm errands
• Ensure office space presentable at all times.
• Assist Tax Accountants as needed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers