compensation: Pay compensation commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About You :
A Degree Holder
2 + plus years of professional administrative experience
Strong detail orientation and ability to listen and work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication
Ability to work well with clients and provide quality customer service
High proficiency in Microsoft is required
The Job :
Managing the front desk, answering and directing calls managing a daily To-Do List
Assisting with Operations task as needed such as mail delivery, ordering supplies and tiding the office
Working with the Tax Teams as needed for administration task and data entry support
Keeping and managing records of financial transactions for the company
Prepare ledgers and reconcile and balance accounts, make regular deposits
Maintain files and manage petty cash expenditures and inventory
Monitor and prepare payroll and tax filings
Other project-based work that may be assigned from time to time
Assist Team Leaders with coordination and any other administrative duties as needed
Travel to local PM Events as needed
Navigating Firm Errands and Desk of CEO as requested
Please let us know if you meet the following requirements:
Must have a car
Must be willing to take a 1-hour test
Must be available to start immediately
Must be willing to be flexible with tasks assigned
Must send resume by email
How To Apply :
This is a temporary to hire opportunity pay compensation commensurate with experience. For March ..April and May If you are interested in gaining more experience in a professional tax office and have strong service and communication skill submit your resume today!
You must send a Resume, Reply to the Questions and Submit the Test seen below via email to Rose Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-441-4538 Office hours are from 10 am-6 pm.
Initial interview questions:
1. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
2. Describe how you like to be managed, and the best relationship you’ve had with a previous boss.
3. To you, which is more desirable: A business that is run in an efficient business-like manner OR a business that is run in a personal and friendly way?
4. Describe your experience with composing correspondence on your own initiative or with very little instruction.
5. What is your approach to problem-solving? Give an example of where your approach has been effective
6. Give us an example of your experience with computers and typing proficiency.
7. If someone told you that you had made an error, describe how you would react and what you would say in your defense.
8. Pay will be commensurate with experience. How would you feel if the offer is less than what you expected but you know you are a fit for the position?